Tent Camping Top 10
2. Refer to The Poopy Dance blog post. Don’t bring that child!
3. When planning dinner… account for the 20-25 minutes it takes for a 4 year old to roast a hot dog.
4. When the directions tell you to attach legs to the Coleman Propane grill, don’t think they are optional. (I am negative one plastic melted tablecloth and half the hair on my left arm.)
5. Before you try to explain the mating rituals of fireflys to a 4 and 5 year old….don’t!
6. A guy line serves no other purpose than to trip people, over and over again.
7. Yellow tent poles go in the yellow sleeves, not blue, duh.
8. Expect to sleep in the car when you have three young children and it drops below 50 degrees.
9. Inflatable pillows are a dumb idea.
10. Camping is a great way to have fun as a family.