1. This blog bears my name and all content on the blog is mine (unless otherwise noted).
2. My blog posts don’t necessarily represent the views of my church, it’s members, pastoral staff, or elders.
3. I screen all comments before they are posted. This is to avoid any offensive content. However, disagreeing with someone’s comment will not preclude me from posting it. Respectful disagreement is encouraged.
4. I am accountable for the content of this blog. I am accountable to God, to my family, and to the leadership of my church to represent myself in a way that is honoring to God and true to the Gospel.
5. I am not responsible for the content of the links that take you away from my blog. Good luck.
6. If you don’t enjoy reading my blog…Stop! It’s okay, we can still be friends—maybe. 🙂